Boom boom Shrimp and Calamari
Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936)
8 oz calamari rings
8 oz banana pepper rings
8 fl oz buttermilk
1 lb rice flour
1 fl oz Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018)
3 oz spring greens
4 fl oz Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936)
1 each lime wedge
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp chives
- Place shrimp, calamari and banana peppers in buttermilk and let soak overnight. Make breading and let set until needed.
- Drain buttermilk from seafood and leave in bowl. Add 3 cups of breading, tossing mixture until all pieces are coated. Dump in basket over trash can and shake off any excess flour.
- Drop mixture in 365 °F fryer for 1 minute. Remove mixture and sprinkle with salt and then toss in Boom Boom Sauce (KE1936).
- Toss greens in Lime Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (KE2018) and place fried calamari, shrimp and peppers piled on top.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chives.