Serve this trio of sliders as an appetizer or for dinner with side of fries.
- 1 lb. Fresherized Avocado Pulp, thawed
- 8 oz. Ranch Dressing, prepared
- 20 ea. Chicken Breast Patties, breaded, cooked
- 16 oz. Frank’s® Red Hot® Sauce
- 8 oz. Butter
- 20 ea. Slider Buns
- 20 slices Tomatoes
- 20 pieces Lettuce Leaves
- Blend Fresherized Avocado Pulp and ranch dressing. Set aside.
- Prepare chicken patties according to package instructions. While chicken is cooking, combine Frank’s® Red Hot® Sauce and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Toss cooked chicken patty in warm buffalo sauce. Place patty on bun and top with 1 tomato slice, 1 oz. avocado ranch sauce and a lettuce leaf. Top with bun and serve.