Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 7 minutes Total Time: 17 minutes
- 2 oz. Dietz & Watson Black Forest Ham
- 2 oz. Dietz & Watson Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 1 tsp. Apple Butter Spread
- Small Handful Spinach
- 2 Tomato Slices
- 1 tsp. Dietz & Watson Zesty Honey Mustard
- 2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread (or try Pretzel Buns)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 2 slices of bread and lightly coat both slices with apple butter
- Stack the sandwich from bottom up in this order: Spinach, tomato slices, Dietz & Watson Black Forest Ham, smoked gouda, and top with second slice of bread with zesty honey mustard facing down.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for at least 7 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes & enjoy!