Elena Hensley is no stranger to the restaurant business. Having owned two other restaurants on island, the new owner of Deep End Bar & Grill has taken this restaurant to all new heights. Anyone who visits this gem is awed by the unbeatable location with a view of the Caribbean ocean and with the crystal white sand beneath your toes. And listen….is that live music that I hear? Yes, it is, every day and night. If you love to dance as well as eat, this is the place to be.
Open (7) days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Chef Terri Murphy and his culinary team have an expansive menu for you to peruse and enjoy! With a huge selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner options available, including sandwiches, burgers, wraps and salads, here are a few menu items to excite your taste buds:
- Tropical Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich with grilled chicken and a teriyaki glaze, topped with grilled pineapple, bacon and melted swiss cheese on a toasted bun;
- Mahi Fish Tacos with grilled Mexican spiced mahi fish and black bean & corn salsa, shaved lettuce and creamy jalapeno sauce rolled in a soft flour tortilla (3);
- Seared Tuna Dinner with tuna steak briefly seared (sesame or blackened), thinly sliced with sticky rice, wakame salad, pickled ginger, soy reduction & wasabi aioli;
- On Monday nights enjoy Mango BBQ ribs that fall off the bone;
- On Tuesday evenings enjoy West Indian specials; and
- Saturday nights are Prime Rib Night!
Daily specials and Happy Hour are also part of the attraction to this restaurant and reservations are recommended, as this popular destination is a favorite amongst the locals and tourists. Deep End is located at the Tamarind Reef Resort. Folllow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at The New Deep End Bar and Grille. Visit their website for full menu offerings at www.deepend.com.