CATEGORY: APPETIZERS, STEAKS, SANDWICHES & SALADS, 30 MINUTES OR LESS, ON THE GRILL
Start your party in a delicious way with this easy recipe for Mini Filet Steak Sandwiches. Your guests will love these elegant beef tenderloin sliders.
- 4 (2-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® filets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced roasted red pepper
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 small crusty dinner rolls, cut and toasted in oven
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season filets with salt and pepper; grill to desired doneness.
- Top with blue cheese and let rest 5 minutes.
- Place on toasted roll; top with peppers and rosemary.
Recipe provided by Sysco Food Services of Philadelphia, LLC and Certified Angus Beef LLC