- 36 each 4.5″ Heat Pressed Flour Tortillas (28671)
- 96 oz. Tomato basil cream sauce, prepared
- 28 oz. Smoked mozzarella, shredded
- 24 oz. Ground beef, cooked, drained
- 3/4 cup Parmesan , grated
- As needed Basil leaves
- To make lasagna quesadilla stacks, assemble in individual baking dishes such as a 6″ cast iron pan. Spread out 2 oz. ladle of tomato basil cream sauce in bottom of each dish and top each with 1 tortilla, ¼ cup smoked mozzarella, ¼ cup ground beef, and then repeat layer 1 more time. Finish each with a final tortilla, 2 oz. ladle of sauce, and ¼ cup smoked mozzarella
- To prepare single serving, bake for 15 minutes in preheated 350°F convection oven or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately topped with 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh basil leaves, as desired.