Our history is rich in product innovation, customer focus, and strategic growth. With roots as a small, hometown company based in Evansville Indiana, Berry has grown into a global, publicly traded, multi-billion dollar public corporation.
- We have come a long way since becoming established in 1967; we now have 48,000+ employees and generated $12.6 billion of pro forma net sales in FY2019.
- In 1972, the injection molding company entered the container market, and in 1983, Imperial Plastics was purchased by Jack Berry, Sr. and renamed Berry Plastics.
- Beginning in 1988, Berry Plastics completed over 40 acquisitions and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in October 2012 under the ticker symbol BERY.
- In 2017, we changed our Company name from Berry Plastics to Berry Global to better reflect who we are.
- Through the acquisition of RPC Group, Berry expanded its footprint to become a truly global company.
We take great pride in the company we have developed and the products and services we offer. Our ability to support our customers at every stage of the product development process—including expertise in consumer insights, ideation and design, manufacturing and research and development—is what has allowed us to become a leader in the industry.